Saturday 11 May 2013

The maths class poem..


I'm really so bored,
In this stupid maths class,
I can't help looking,
through the window glass..

The calm-looking blue sky,
Beautiful little birds passing by,
Chirping happily,
because they are free..

The sun shining brightly,
The wind blowing gently,
moving leaves slowly,
of trees standing proudly..

But still I'm here,
complaining and sitting grumpily,
tired of this shit,
feeling stupid and sleepy..

On that blackboard, I try to concentrate,
Full of notes and equations,
whatever teacher says sound like nonsense,
so I re-enter my little world of imagination..

Playing with words to form sentences,
as it is the hobby of a writer,
penning down my thoughts,
to me that's all that matter..

Finally the bell rings,
I am a again a "free bird",
happiness and relief everywhere,
makes me feel like the king of the world..

No comments:

Post a Comment