Saturday 25 May 2013

Trees.. I feel damn sorry for them..

Trees, trees everywhere,
Short and tall,
small and big,
young and old..

But that was before,
the arrival of humans,
Who cut them down,
to use the land..

Trees are less nowadays. In my village, where the environment was green and beautiful, trees are being cut down. The folks wants the area to be clean and beautiful. WTF!!! Don't they see??? It was the trees that beautified the area. 

Yesterday, I saw that the branches of a huge, ancient Banyan tree had been cut down. I felt sad. I don't know why. I really felt sorry for that tree. It did not disturb the people's life in any way, because It was in a deserted area. Some dudes even used its for relaxing, But still it was cut down!!! For No reason!!! I mean WTF??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment